ABOUT COILS AUSTRALIA
What if you could source the world’s finest coils – and have them delivered in six weeks’ time?
Our engineering team are dedicated and committed in helping resolve even the toughest of problems. With over three decades of experience manufacturing heat exchangers – we can deliver the kind of coils that will put your company’s products on the world map.
Our range of heat exchangers include
Hot Water Coils
Evaporator (Crossfin) Coils
Passive Chilled Beam Coils
Heat Recovery Coils
Tube in Tube Coils
• Accredited, test quality products: Manufactured to strict ISO 9001 quality standards with state-of-the-art technology, our coils go above and beyond those standards to make sure you have the finest heat exchangers. Also, being AHRI certified, we give you peace of mind that your coils performance will deliver what they have been selected for.
• World-class engineering: When you need answers to your toughest heat exchange challenges, call on our engineers. They have a history of solving the most difficult problems for our customers.
• Superb materials and facilities: We source our materials from the finest available. Our state-of-the-art facilities are designed to produce top-quality coils every day of the year. Our highly trained people coupled with excellence in engineering produces a superior product. With us, consistency is a given.
• Partnering with our customers: We foster partnerships with all our current and potential customers with our attention on producing quality coils. We invest in your company’s success. We don’t build HVAC equipment, we only manufacture the finest quality coils available on the market today.
• Excellence in customer service: With over 30 years of experience manufacturing coils for HVAC customers worldwide, our dedicated customer service team can help you answer your all enquiries.
• Our no-leak guarantee: We pre-charge all our coils with nitrogen and seal the connections with copper caps – guaranteeing that nothing will ever leak. And, they’ll be at your door within six weeks – worldwide.